Radware DefensePro Review

Easy to set up while offering good security from DDoS attacks and reasonable pricing

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily used to protect our cockpit internet line which is serving our cockpit application.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers a keen, tight service. It's very good at protecting us from DDoS attacks. It's very good at cleaning our pipeline when support routes traffic through.

The product has been stable. The performance is pretty good.

The pricing is reasonable. It's not overly expensive.

It's my understanding the initial setup isn't too hard.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to improve its communication with users. Last year, there was a lot of silence on their end. There have been communication delays we would rather not deal with.

There needs to be more reporting. I'd like to be able to see more information on traffic or the system's data. Right now, information is lacking, from what I can tell.

I have been at my current company for one year now, and have used it since I started. However, I can't speak to how long the company has used the solution before I arrived.

The solution is stable. It's reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's been good so far.

We may have limitations on the scalability due to our own model. I can't speak to its general scalability.

At the moment, we do not have plans to increase usage in the future.

Technical support is okay, however, it could be better. We're not directly operating the device, and therefore don't have too much access to them, however, there have been some communication breakdowns.

My understanding is that the initial setup is not overly complex. I've heard it's straightforward. I'm not actually the person that does the implementation, and therefore I don't have direct experience in the matter. The equipment seems pretty simple and straightforward.

Currently, the pricing is quite reasonable. We have no complaints when it comes to the cost of the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and end-user. We don't have a business relationship with Radware.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're currently using.

I'm not sure if we intend to switch products. In the future, that will depend on if there are any new functions or features, or if the price of a new product is better.

In general, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been satisfied with the solution and its capabilities for the most part.

More Radware DefensePro reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Radware DefensePro. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.