Rally Software Review

Defect management helps us in QA with tracking. Rampup with this tool was straightforward.

What is most valuable?

Defect management is most valuable, since I am on the QA side. It's a very good tracker.

How has it helped my organization?

We have centralized all our agile process on it, so it's been our agile central during the project.

What needs improvement?

Based on my experience and the level of use, I think this tool fits everything we need.

I’ve been using Agile Central for 1.5 years.

Sometimes the app freezes when creating either user stories or defects in Safari. The performance, in terms of response time when creating elements, is not as expected.

I have not seen any scalability problems.

I have never requested for support before.

I had the chance to work with Atlassian JIRA in a prior project. When I arrived at my current project, it was the first time I worked with Agile Central and I am still using it.

The rampup was very straightforward.

Pricing and licensing it is not my responsibility. I am an end user only.

Choosing the tool was not my responsibility. However, I was using another tool and the rampup with this one was very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend using it without any doubt. I think it fits perfectly with the agile processes.