Rally Software Review

The ability to see my team status and find out about roadblocks is valuable.

What is most valuable?

Iteration status tracking: The ability to instantly see what my team status is and to quickly find out about roadblocks to existing tasks is very valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

It made it much easier to adopt agile methods of execution. The learning curve on using agile is now much more approachable.

What needs improvement?

General performance could be improved. The tool is not the fastest or most responsive. Creating stories, saving story changes, updating status; regular transactions are not instantaneous and make the tool feel sluggish. More complex tasks, such as automated reports and aggregate information queries can easily take a few minutes. Improvement could be through backend software optimization.

We have not had any stability issues.

For larger projects, the tool gets significantly slower.

I have never used technical support.

We previously used manual methods. Switching to this IT-based solution was a welcome change.

It was a simple setup! Thanks.

I was not involved in the licensing for the company.

I was not involved in choosing this specific product. It was provided by our company’s IT department.

What other advice do I have?

Take the time to go through the Agile Central tool training videos. They are very useful and well worth your time.

1 visitor found this review helpful