Ramco HCM Review

It is a flexible product that you can mold to fit your business needs.

What is most valuable?

It is a complete HCM suite from hire to retire that streamlines business requirements.

It is a very robust system.

It is a flexible product that you can mold to fit your business needs.

Modules include: Core HR, Leave, Time, Recruitment, PMS, Training, Payroll, Travel, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

I am working as an analyst in Ramco HCM implementations. I have worked for quite a few companies in the Indian market and I can say that the product has streamlined the company’s processes to a great extent.

What needs improvement?

It can improve on the Comp Off and On Duty leave management process and can include real time Google Maps instead of geo-tagging to track the real location of employees. Workflow Mailers can be improved as well.

I have been using this for two years to date.

The product is very stable if there are no big customizations.

The product can accommodate the requirements of even a very vast and dynamic organization.

Ramco has improved technical support a lot. Having said that, they have a technical team in Chennai who receive the bug reports and they deliver the fix within the given TAT.

I haven't had a different solution, but I have had customers like DHFL saying that they replaced Oracle with Ramco HCM because Oracle was not able to cater their customized requirements.

The initial setup is pretty easy to configure through the front end. Only the customizations are a little complex.

I consider this product in HCM as the best buy as despite the vanilla implementation it also handles customizations at a very reasonable cost.

Frankly, I haven’t worked on any other products apart from Ramco.

What other advice do I have?

I would say, “just go for it”.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My employer is a partner with Ramco.