Ramco logo

Ramco HCM Review
It is a flexible product that you can mold to fit your business needs.

Valuable Features:

It is a complete HCM suite from hire to retire that streamlines business requirements.

It is a very robust system.

It is a flexible product that you can mold to fit your business needs.

Modules include: Core HR, Leave, Time, Recruitment, PMS, Training, Payroll, Travel, etc.

Improvements to My Organization:

I am working as an analyst in Ramco HCM implementations. I have worked for quite a few companies in the Indian market and I can say that the product has streamlined the company’s processes to a great extent.

Room for Improvement:

It can improve on the Comp Off and On Duty leave management process and can include real time Google Maps instead of geo-tagging to track the real location of employees. Workflow Mailers can be improved as well.

Use of Solution:

I have been using this for two years to date.

Stability Issues:

The product is very stable if there are no big customizations.

Scalability Issues:

The product can accommodate the requirements of even a very vast and dynamic organization.

Ramco has improved technical support a lot. Having said that, they have a technical team in Chennai who receive the bug reports and they deliver the fix within the given TAT.

Previous Solutions:

I haven't had a different solution, but I have had customers like DHFL saying that they replaced Oracle with Ramco HCM because Oracle was not able to cater their customized requirements.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is pretty easy to configure through the front end. Only the customizations are a little complex.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I consider this product in HCM as the best buy as despite the vanilla implementation it also handles customizations at a very reasonable cost.

Other Solutions Considered:

Frankly, I haven’t worked on any other products apart from Ramco.

Other Advice:

I would say, “just go for it”.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My employer is a partner with Ramco.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Ramco HCM?

Our experts can help. 213,655 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.