Rapid7 InsightVM Review

Good scalability, reporting, and technical support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use is to protect against cybersecurity attacks in your digital infrastructure. One example of such an attack is credential-grabbing.

What is most valuable?

We have put in some requests for enhancements and they are listening quite well. When there is something that we want to have enhanced then we can easily chat with the people at Rapid7. If it makes sense and another customer thinks that it makes sense then it will be built into the next release.

We are very satisfied with the reports, as they provide us with the information that is required for our management. You can perform the queries that you need.

What needs improvement?

There have been instances where technical support takes a long time to update the status of a ticket, which is something that can be improved.

I have been using this product for about two and a half years.

The stability is okay.

In terms of scalability, this product is awesome. We have more than 5,000 users and we plan to increase our usage in the future.

The technical support is very nice. They are good and they listen to the customers, which is very important in my opinion.

There is always a demand for technical support to be faster. That said, I think it is much more important to have quality and communication. If I am going to be updated during the course of the case that is running, then that is okay with me. Also, as long as the quality stays in the system and they keep on improving, I am satisfied.

We switched to Rapid7 because we were not satisfied with our previous solution. It was not up to par in terms of our needs and standards.

The initial setup is very straightforward and not complex at all. Our deployment took about three months.

This is mostly a cloud-based solution that works with the assistance of agents and collectors.

We implemented and deployed this product on our own.

The licensing is asset-based and very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a product that I am very satisfied with.

More Rapid7 InsightVM reviews from users