Rapid7 InsightVM Review

We have fewer false positives when using it

What is our primary use case?

We are using the solution for configuration review and vulnerability management.

I am using the latest version.

How has it helped my organization?

We have fewer false positives.

What is most valuable?

We feel the interface is very good. It is very easy to use, even a nontechnical person can use it.

What needs improvement?

The reporting has room for improvement. You cannot customize any report. If I need a specific requirement, I have to create a new report for it. I cannot pull up two or three things in one report.

Three years.

It is stable. For the last three years, we haven't faced any bugs.

It's very easily scalable. You just have to renew your license, and the scalability is already done.

Currently, we have three people who are use the solution. We manage this solution for the whole organization.

The technical support is very helpful, but too slow. Overall, it usually takes 24 hours for them to reply, but the support that they provide is good.

It's very straightforward. The deployment took less than an hour.

We implemented it on our own.

The license is IP based. How many IPs you are using to scan is the amount of the license you have to buy. The number of users doesn't matter; many users can use it or only person. It depends on the culture of the organization.

We have 600 to 700 licenses.

We tested two to three solutions where we had a couple of false positives.

Rapid7 InsightVM has very low false positives, so you don't have to go in manually and verify them. This solution is efficient.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend the product. The product is very good.

I would rate the product between a nine and a nine point five (out of 10).

More Rapid7 InsightVM reviews from users