ReadyAPI Review

Has the ability to combine it with different CI/CD tools

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to test services to have an understanding of what the request to the service should be and the response. We also use it for performance tests.

What is most valuable?

It has the ability to combine it with different CI/CD tools. You can see tests locally and then you can upload them through a type of digital environment and then they will be implemented, executed, built and deployed. That it is really convenient.

What needs improvement?

The performance in some cases needs improvement. Sometimes it requires too many resources.

It is stable. Even if crashes happen, it is very seldom.

Scalability is actually another really useful and convenient function of this software. It has the ability to pass tests on different machines. You need to have a kind of server on a machine. Then you can instal clients from the other machines and then the application does tests on different machines. It's really convenient as well.

It's used on a daily basis.

Their support can be a bit slow.

The initial setup was quite easy, it wasn't a problem at all. It took around half an hour to set up.

What other advice do I have?

The main advantage is that it could be integrated into different CI/CD tools. That is something that is really valuable and helpful.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

In the next release, they should make the ability to extend different functions a bit easier. We extend some functionalities and it's possible to extend the functionalities because you have the ability to add many interesting pieces by yourself to that API but it's not so easy. It would really help if they improved that.

More ReadyAPI reviews from users