ReadyTalk Review

ReadyTalk has been great for IEA.

What is most valuable?

The ReadyTalk support team is always available to make sure your webinars are top notch.

How has it helped my organization?

Travel time behind the wheel to go to a 1hr meeting is costly to the organization. Using ReadyTalk allows us to provided effective trainings, makes our employees more productive, and safer by keeping them closer to home.

What needs improvement?

The only area of improvement would be to create a library of presentations. A presenter or chair could select from this library.

4 years

ReadyTalk is simple to use. Many found it easy to use which produced quicker adoption amongst staff.

Customer Service: Always professional and willing to assist.Technical Support: There hasn't been a need to use their technical support services.

Too costly and support was terrible.

Evaluated at least three other companies. I work with other state organizations and contacted them for reference. Several of them were already using ReadyTalk. This was the deciding factor for us.

What other advice do I have?

I receive calls from companies suggesting their service has better pricing. This might be true. However, this is not the only factor. You have to consider staff time in using the product and customer support. ReadyTalk just cannot be beat in this area.
More ReadyTalk reviews from users