ReadyTalk Review

ReadyTalk has been great for IEA.

Valuable Features

The ReadyTalk support team is always available to make sure your webinars are top notch.

Improvements to My Organization

Travel time behind the wheel to go to a 1hr meeting is costly to the organization. Using ReadyTalk allows us to provided effective trainings, makes our employees more productive, and safer by keeping them closer to home.

Room for Improvement

The only area of improvement would be to create a library of presentations. A presenter or chair could select from this library.

Use of Solution

4 years

ReadyTalk is simple to use. Many found it easy to use which produced quicker adoption amongst staff.

Customer Service: Always professional and willing to assist.Technical Support: There hasn't been a need to use their technical support services.

Too costly and support was terrible.

Other Solutions Considered

Evaluated at least three other companies. I work with other state organizations and contacted them for reference. Several of them were already using ReadyTalk. This was the deciding factor for us.

Other Advice

I receive calls from companies suggesting their service has better pricing. This might be true. However, this is not the only factor. You have to consider staff time in using the product and customer support. ReadyTalk just cannot be beat in this area.