ReadyTalk Review

Great conferencing tool and helpful support system

What is most valuable?

I use the teleconferencing tool for day to day use. This is easy but has many useful tools if needed. The operator/dial out function is crucial for my international company. While we have less need for the videoconferencing capabilities, when we have needed this function, the process was also simple but clear and exactly what we needed. When I have needed assistance to better understand how to facilitate my conference smoothly, I had no trouble speaking to a live person who helped me understand what was going on, how to troubleshoot, or how to simply make the process more efficient.

How has it helped my organization?

Having the professional operator service available saved the day on many occasions.

What needs improvement?

Prices can always be dropped but overall these rates are competitive with other teleconferencing systems.

4.5 years

On occasion I needed assistance to begin comprehensive web conferencing but experienced little to no issues once the meeting began.

Excellent.

Also excellent.

I can't even remember what we used before ReadyTalk but I remember experiencing horrible customer service and an outdated system.

We went straight to ReadyTalk and had our own representative for the area.