ReadyTalk Review

ReadyTalk offers the right features, easy to use and stellar support

Valuable Features

The combination of the features is the key. I cannot pick just none. What brings it all together however is the excellent support. Whether I called the help desk in the beginning or discuss issues with my account representative now, I know that ReadyTalk is listening. Even a small association feels valued in dealing with ReadyTalk.

Improvements to My Organization

Our webinar program was floundering. After I started working with ReadyTalk, we have been able to increase the number of webinars, These webinars have successively attracted higher quality presenters and have become a real marketing tool for our association. Presenters and participants are very satisfied with the webinars as they tell us frequently.

Room for Improvement

Maybe enable Word documents in the slide deck.

Better matching of phone numbers to names when a person is only on the audio on not using the web link to sign on.

Use of Solution

2 years

None

I wish there wasn't the "arbitrary" 150 people cutoff. We don't need a moderator even if we have have 250 people on (with the emergency addition option). We are experienced enough to handle this on our own and we don't need to mess around with different phone numbers.

Outstanding. Help desk is very friendly and competent. Our account manager Abby Wall is outstanding!!

Very good!

No. This is what the association had when I started.

Simple to get started and then learn with every webinar, using the help desk to fill the gaps...

Implementation Team

Was already in place when I started using it.

ROI

We do not measure it like you show in your ROI calculator. But based on the trends in participation and associate members actually approaching us to conduct webinars with us, we have a positive impact on the bottom line by giving our core and associate members what they need.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I think we pay $100/month for our grandfathered service plus the variable costs of the actual webinar.

Other Solutions Considered

Was already installed when I first used it.

Other Advice

Keep doing what you do. Listen to the customers and engage them to continually make ReadyTalk better than the rest.