ReadyTalk Review

Always ready, always on, intuitively offers features I need

Valuable Features:

Setting up international conversations with multiple parties is so simple thanks to dialing out capabilities, an extensive list of international numbers and the ability to manage (mute or transfer presentation authority) every single participant.

Improvements to My Organization:

ReadyTalk's system doesn't have problems built in like the transitional platform we used previously. It was built thinking forward, so it's very easy to use, and integrates well into our offsite, on-the-road organizational style. We have recovered the 6 to 8 (agonizing) hours a month we used to spend with another platform's tech support. When we have questions, we get swift answers so our firm is never offline.  We are more flexible with the iPhone app, and we dearly love the ability to get someone on the phone instantly whenever we have questions.

Room for Improvement:

Would love to have a calendar (much like Outlook offers) that included scheduled appointments.  An online agenda that could be reviewed by participants prior to the actual call or conference would be terrific for streamlining processes.

Use of Solution:

4-5 years

Previous Solutions:

We used a different, well-established solution before turning to ReadyTalk. Technical support was not able to discover the sources of several problems their platform was having. We played nice customer for 8 months (and donated endless hours to working with their tech support) before giving them them the heave-ho.