Reblaze Review

The user-friendly dashboard saves me time and the technical support is excellent

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Reblaze is for WAF, DDOS prevention, and bot management. I had various deployments and therefore I have various usages.

How has it helped my organization?

When we had some unexplained behavior about our services, we approach the Reblaze team and they introduced us to the WAF. During installation we identified a malicious code or malicious IPs that affected our services. The moment they deployed WAF, it automatically differed from our main traffic and allow us to come back on track.

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is the user-friendly dashboard. It is easy to understand how everything works and it allows you to make decisions quickly and efficiently. The second thing I like is their agile ability to custom change my needs. Every time we needed them to make some modifications according to our needs, they were very supportive and they know how to provide us with the relevant support. So for them, it is not just plug-and-play, they offer great support.

The solution enabled me to evolve in my cloud secure architecture and to know the roles of what needed to be done, using Reblaze. I could implement it very easily.

What needs improvement?

Up to now the only cons I could find is sometimes getting change management back on track, because it's a company that evolves, and sometimes I don't have the same needs that they have. But besides that, up until now, I am really pleased with their service and I've also recommended them to some of my clients. So I would like to see an improvement in their change advisory board concept. There are many things that they are asking to change or modify that are not necessarily on their business agenda.

I have been using Reblaze for about two years.

Up until now, I haven't had any problems with this product. It is very stable. The moment I installed it, everything ran smoothly and I could forget about everything. Unlike other programs I have worked on before.

I haven't had a need for massive scalability but whenever I needed to scale up a notch, it was not an issue.

It seems the implementation of Reblaze is company-wide. It's not users who use it protecting our activities. It's protecting our cloud solutions. I'm the user of the system but we are protecting our implementations with it. We have a lot of clients connecting through our implementation where Reblaze is in the front.

The technical support is excellent. Whenever I have any problem or even if I have to escalate, I can simply call them. One time I even asked for a face-to-face meeting with one of their engineers to help me with a walkthrough about the product and they were very responsive.

I have a lot of knowledge about Oracle audit and other database firewalls, which has similar WAF solutions like Incapsula. All of them have their own set of pros and cons. I prefer Reblaze due to its agility and fast response features and its cost-effectiveness. You also get great support from their technical team.

The initial setup was very straightforward and extremely user-friendly. When I had an emergency, I just called them and they came and installed it in a matter of hours. So it wasn't long before our system was up and running and preventive. Three days tops.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution eight out of ten. I will never, never recommend any company to use any specific solution. I will always tell them to choose what is best for them, but I will give them my opinion on which programs I value. I always say which program I prefer but I will never say that it is the only solution because it will present me as biased and not a trusted advisor. I prefer to say what I like about the program, and then the person can choose what works best for him.

Secure your data and web assets today

Your data and web assets need constant protection from Internet threats. Schedule a Demo with Reblaze to see how this cloud-based platform can provide the security that you need.