Reblaze Review

Optimizes everything around security, providing reports on risks

What is our primary use case?

We use is as a WAF, defending all our internet business.

Our application is hosted in Amazon and their solution is cloud-based.

How has it helped my organization?

It gives me a worry-free environment; free of internet risk and cyber risk, so I'm free to do everything else.

What is most valuable?

Reblaze knows how to manage security. For me as, someone who knows little about security, it's good that I have a firm that optimizes everything according to their standards. It's their responsibility and they are fully hands-on. They know what they're doing so, if there's a risk of something, they report it to me. They tell me, for example, "Listen, we have an IP that has been trying to contact you too many times. Do you know this IP or do you want to close it?" They take care of everything.

They provide a one-person contact who can help you manage your service better and the traffic that goes in and goes out.

What needs improvement?

They have an interface that you have to adjust to. That is a bit of a downfall because I expect an interface to be very intuitive for someone who knows little about security. But if you know about security, the interface is wonderful.

Also, they could improve the reporting alerts, showing alerts on-the-fly.

I would also like them to initiate more solutions, such as offering advice about architectures that can help manage cyber risks better.

We have been using Reblaze for approximately three years.

The stability is very good. I can't say it is error-free, but Reblaze knows how to find an error quickly and successfully.

It's scalable.

We plan to increase use of Reblaze. we need Reblaze to take part in defending the new environments that we are uploading .

Their technical support has a lot of knowledge, and very helpful.

We used Incapsula. We switched to save money.

The initial setup was very simple. All we had to do is tell them our main risks and what we are aiming for and they provided the solution and built everything from scratch. We told them about the architecture of our service, our application architecture — that we need to get traffic from here to there — and please provide us with the right solution.

The deployment took one day. The implementation strategy was really up to them.

We deployed it with the help of an integrator from Reblaze. They deployed it. Our experience with them was very good. Very straightforward. They replied quickly and were very responsive.

I don't know if "saved us money" is the right description because if I did it by myself I would save money. But then again, we would need a person who would operate all these systems. This saves money by eliminating the need for another person to manage the WAF or manage cyber risk.

Reblaze has affordable prices!

We did evaluate other products. Reblaze was the most effective and responsive and that is why we choose them.

What other advice do I have?

They provide a solution for something that I have no time to do. Reblaze provides us with a solution we can count on. It is a company that will provide you with the solution you need, and you can count on them to do the right thing.

We don't need anyone for deployment and maintenance of the solution. It runs by itself.

I would rate Reblaze at nine out of ten because it needs a little bit of improvement, such as the interface and alerts on-the-fly.

Hybrid Cloud

Secure your data and web assets today

Your data and web assets need constant protection from Internet threats. Schedule a Demo with Reblaze to see how this cloud-based platform can provide the security that you need.