Reduxio [EOL] Review

The backdating has given us the ability to troubleshoot application errors with exact replication of conditions down to the second

What is our primary use case?

The implementation of the Reduxio HX550 as our primary corporate storage device used for virtual infrastructure and document storage, leveraging automatically tiered storage, inline compression, and deduplication has greatly increased our storage performance.

How has it helped my organization?

The Reduxio backdating has given us the ability to troubleshoot application errors with exact replication of conditions down to the second. It has also reduced the cost of management with native deduplication, inline compression, and automatic storage tiering.

What is most valuable?

The Reduxio TimeOS has been an amazing solution with far reaching implications. The ability to roll back, recover, and/or clone to a specific point in time has saved valuable time. The ability to create an exact replica of an existing volume has allowed for dev to recreate exact conditions for debugging at any point in time.

The ability to target existing remote storage with NoRestore is going to allow us to leverage existing storage without an increased financial investment.

What needs improvement?

The product meets our current needs and new features are being released as I write this. I am waiting for the vSphere Plug-In with individual VM level control.

Less than one year.

Installation was seamless and straightforward.