Reduxio [EOL] Review

Initial setup was as easy as it gets. Reduxio sent an engineer to my location.

What is our primary use case?

We needed a storage solution for our VMware-based datacenter. Our previous solution was coming up on its end of life. We needed performance and price. We got performance, price, easy management and peace of mind.

How has it helped my organization?

There are several areas Reduxio has improved our operations. Performance has greatly improved over the previous all spinning disk solution. We were able to implement a hybrid solution inside a spinning disk budget. IOPS and throughput have improved by a whole order of magnitude. Management has been simplified to the point no storage experience is needed for most operations.

What is most valuable?

It has a very user-friendly interface. With only a few clicks, I can provision or modify storage. No previous storage experience is needed to run almost any required task.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, I have no complaints about the performance and ease of use. If I had to list a request for future development, there is only thing I can think of at the moment, that would be detailed printable reports.

Less than one year.

Initial setup was as easy as it gets. Reduxio sent an engineer to my location. He did all the work. We sat side-by-side during configuration to ensure full knowledge transfer. We had several VMs migrated before lunch.