Reduxio [EOL] Review

We can deploy projects quickly, no need to buy a new shelf or disks, just create a VM

What is our primary use case?

The solution is for sales of virtual infrastructure at Afcon. We're using something like 50 terabytes of data, of virtual VMDK 5.

How has it helped my organization?

We deployed a new project and application and I didn't even have to call my boss and ask for a new budget for new disks and new storage. We just implemented the application in no time. With a "zero-day snapshot" we can back-date if there is a corruption in the database. It's been very helpful to us.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use
  • Time to market
  • Scalability

We can install new software and new applications in no time. That means we don't need buy a new shelf or new disks, just create a virtual machine and the system does everything behind the scenes.

What needs improvement?

If Reduxio could manage multiple Reduxio systems within the same dashboard, or manage them as a single mode, it be very, very helpful for us.

Less than one year.

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability. For now, the system is loaded at about 50% and it works fine.

I have a very good impression of Reduxio's technical team. There have been no bugs. But they respond very fast if customers ask for new features, and I ask for those new features. They deploy them quickly into the system.

I get fantastic support from the Israeli staff, I don't really know how they could improve it.

I used many, six or seven vendors before Reduxio. NetApp, EMC, IBM, HPE, etc. What makes Reduxio different is the ease of use, although the reliability is the same as the others. My three-year-old daughter, who knows how to play with an iPad can easily manage the Reduxio system. It took five minutes of learning. The learning curve is very fast.

We also switched because of the value for money of Reduxio is very high.

Two hours and the system was up, after checking the infrastructure.

I think they're really worth what I get. It's not cheap, but I get all I need.

NetApp, EMC, HPE.

What other advice do I have?

My first impression of Reduxio was that they were the coolest startup in the neighborhood. They do storage and they do it well, well enough that Afcon can trust them. It's very helpful.

I have considered replacing our storage and backup with Reduxio's converged primary and secondary platform. I need another storage solution for my DR environment, and I'm really think about Reduxio as the solution.

1 visitor found this review helpful