Reduxio

Reduxio Review
We do not have to worry about ransomware and can rollback to any point in time

Primary Use Case

We needed more storage and Reduxio came to our rescue. We are very happy with how the whole process unfolded.

Valuable Features

We love the fact that we do not have to worry about ransomware and can rollback to any point in time. We can sleep easy knowing our data is safe.

Improvements to My Organization

Since we installed our new storage unit we have noticed a big performance boost. Our reports are running a lot faster saving us time.

Room for Improvement

This is a hard one because I am very happy with the service, and they have gone above and beyond to make us happy. So, I really can't say there needs to be improvement. If I was going to add a feature to the Reduxio unit, maybe it would be helpful to have a mobile app to monitor the storage array remotely.

Use of Solution

Less than one year.

Not at all.

Not at all.

We love it! Every time we call, we get nothing but the best support. We are very happy.

Yes, it was out of date, and we were running out of space.

Yes, their tech support came out and made sure everything was installed correctly.

ROI

Not sure.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Just make sure you have a good network before doing anything.

Other Advice

Don't shop anywhere else. Reduxio is 100% the way to go.

1 visitor found this review helpful
86189cab 547c 4e8a a04c c38ff4576655 avatar

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Reduxio?

Our experts can help. 242,854 professionals have used our research on 6,016 solutions.