Reduxio [EOL] Review

What is our primary use case?

Reduxio was originally going to be used as a secondary storage for our virtual infrastructure to supplement our existing NetApp SolidFire primary storage.

Because of its ability to recover data instantly, we made the decision to make Reduxio our primary storage. Its access speed and now its recently released features makes Reduxio not only an equal, but also better than your older version SANs.

How has it helped my organization?

90% of our product infrastructure is now in Reduxio, and because our traditional backup software is capacity-based, we have decided to move our testing and dev infrastructure to Reduxio. This created a tremendous cost savings on our part, with the bonus of instant recovery, without the need for (traditional) backup.

What is most valuable?

• Instant recovery through its continuous data protection.
  • Great customer service
  • Great implementation team
  • No Restore
  • No migrate or back dating
  • Stable, scalable, and dependable!

What needs improvement?

A centralized management would be nice, the ability to manage all cluster in one management portal.

Very Stable.

I am 100% for this product which proactively monitors and give us assistance, when needed.

NetApp SolidFire and Dell EqualLogic. We switched because of instant recovery.

Reduxio Engineers are very customer-oriented and my staff appreciated the mentoring that they received from Reduxio.

Joint implementation. Reduxio Engineers know their product.

Not applicable.

They are very competitive in pricing, so I would definitely recommend Reduxio.

We have looked at Nimble and Dell SAN.

What other advice do I have?

Cost savings can be achieved by dumping your traditional backup software. Instant recovery is the way to go.