Reduxio [EOL] Review

Provides us with ease of use, capacity, and performance, and comes fully licensed

What is our primary use case?

For primary storage.

How has it helped my organization?

Increase in performance has been very significant.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use
  • Stability
  • Capacity
  • Performance

Of course, having the backup schema as it is, is a very nice feature as well.

What needs improvement?

The only thing that I would point out would be the basic administration management of the machine. Everything has rights, meaning that there's either all control or no delegated control. So to sum that up, it would be a feature request for delegated management in the administrative console.

Less than one year.

No issues with stability.

It looks to be very scalable. For our size, it would be scalable.

Fantastic, especially the tech team. They went beyond the call of duty to get us transitioned from our previous vendor.

We did use a previous solution. We opened it up for alternate competitive solutions, and Reduxio won out.

It was straightforward.

The pricing that we got, we were okay with, but I think we got a very competitive bid on it. The product's pricing is good value.

One of the key selling points of the Reduxio was that it really is fully licensed for the unit. There are no additional licenses needed for the product, which really helps scalability. There were no additional options to purchase, per se. They were already wrapped into the product.

What other advice do I have?

In terms of my first impression, I was impressed with it very much, from the time we started looking at it. There has really not been any change. I think they're truly different from others in ease of use and stability. There has hardly been a learning curve at all.

At this point, we are basically just in the process of deploying the initial Reduxio purchase, so we haven't considered replacing our storage backup with Reduxio's converged primary and secondary platform.

My advice would be: Seriously consider it. We've been very pleased with it. For a group or company/corporation that needs an easily scalable storage solution, this is a good product.

Also, I would definitely say have a demonstration of it. Definitely talk to them, discuss how it would fit into your current storage schema. Either attend or see a demo of the unit.