Reduxio [EOL] Review

Point-in-time restore capabilities are built into the storage appliance

What is our primary use case?

Storage and backups.

How has it helped my organization?

We've only been using it a month, so it's too early to say.

What is most valuable?

It's a box that stores our files and backs them up.

What needs improvement?

The only critique that we have is it needs the ability to have local users added. You have to log in as one built-in admin account. You can't create your own.

Less than one year.

We haven't had any stability issues.

No issues with scalability.

The sales and technical team were good. They explained everything very well.

We've used other storage and other back up solutions. We've never had it in one box. We switched because we needed a new storage and backup solution and this one fit both those bills together.

It took about 30 minutes to explain it all to us. The initial setup was very simple.

The product's pricing is a good value.

We looked at all the primary storage vendors out there: Pure Storage, Nimble Storage, NetApp, EMC.

What other advice do I have?

Our first impression when we were introduced to the product was very good. I still think it's very good. They are truly different. The whole product is based on point-in-time restore capabilities built into their storage appliance, and no one else I know does that.

I'd rate it a 10 out of 10 because it does everything that we have asked it to do.