RHEV Review

Very stable, easy to install, and useful for high volumes of computing

What is our primary use case?

We use it for high volumes of computing. We use it for artificial intelligence and some big data analytics.

What is most valuable?

It is very stable.

What needs improvement?

We hope that Red Hat can produce a paradigm edition. We are looking for paradigm computing and paradigm storage.

Its scalability can be improved. It is not easy to scale, and we hope that Red Hat can provide a more scalable system.

They should also provide local service and support. Our customers are looking for a good software vendor to provide professional services.

I have been using this solution for more than three years.

It is very stable.

It is not easy to scale, and we hope that Red Hat can provide a more scalable system. We have 50 users who are using this system.

We do get a response from their international support through email, but they should provide local services.

We have used Ubuntu Linux and some other editions.

It was very easy to install. It took less than 20 minutes.

We buy a license for commercial use, and we also use the free editions.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. We would like to keep using this solution. We are very satisfied with it.

I would rate RHEV a nine out of ten.

More RHEV reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with VMware vSphere
Learn what your peers think about RHEV. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.