Riverbed SteelCentral AppResponse Review

Provides good performance monitoring that is scalable to our enterprise customers

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the monitoring products that we implement for our clients. Our customers are typically government departments, and it is also used in enterprise data centers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is performance monitoring.

What needs improvement?

We often have problems when it comes to integration with products from other vendors. With the products we sell, we are often looking to build holistic solutions.

Technical support needs to be more responsive.

I have been using this product for the past four or five years.

We have not faced any scalability issues.

Technical support has been a problem for us. We had trouble with incompatibility during the implementation phase and they were a little bit late when it came to answering us.

The price is a little bit high, especially because we have to pay an import tax.

What other advice do I have?

We resell a lot of physical security systems that include cameras and access control. This product helps us to monitor performance of these environments.

More Riverbed SteelCentral AppResponse reviews from users
...who compared it with Dynatrace
Find out what your peers are saying about Riverbed, Dynatrace, New Relic and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.