RSA Adaptive Authentication Review

It stops fraud in banks and reduces their costs

What is our primary use case?

We work for some banks in our country using this solution. We provide support with this specific version (7.1).

How has it helped my organization?

We are a partner who is supporting the application for our customers. Our customer are seeing value from the product, as they experience cost reductions. They can stop fraud from their customers, then their customers can have a better experience from their services.

What is most valuable?

Stopping fraud in the banks.

What needs improvement?

Better filters when searching for events. The current features for current filters when searching fraud events are not very comprehensive. You can only filter by certain fields in the transaction.

It is really stable. All the banks that we know who use this solution trust almost 100 percent the availability of this solution for their core transactions.

It's really scalable. The response time is very fast.

The support team of RSA is very knowledgeable of this product. They are always there when we need them, so it's a very good support team.

The initial setup is rather long, but it becomes easier when you have done it several times.

We have seen a measurable decrease in the mean time to detect or respond to threats, which is approximately 20 percent.

Customers need to deploy the solution in a very expensive infrastructure. RSA should should think about a less expensive recommended infrastructure for customers because the infrastructure needed to support that solution may be even more expensive than that software price.

We don't experience with another tool.

What other advice do I have?

RSA Adaptive Authentication is one of the most used tools for stopping fraud in the world. The tool is very good variable to take into account when deciding what product to choose. I think RSA is best options in this field since the tool is a really good piece of engineering.