RSA Authentication Manager Review

The two-factor authentication is a trusted part of the solution.

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for authentication needs.

How has it helped my organization?

The advantage to this solution is the two-factor authentication. It is a very trusted part of the solution. It provides benefits usch as secure application access in terms of remote VPN, application security, and WiFi security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the provision part. The mapping and the logging is also very good. In addition, the troubleshooting (from a console point of view) is easy for administration and on the provisioning and logging part.

What needs improvement?

We have users throughout the world, and this current solution is causing us a lot of manual effort, and lots of back-end inventory management. We want to avoid all of these things. So, that is the overall learning solution we are looking for. In addition, the features of RSA are lagging. In terms of the cloud, and of appliation, they are providing application security on-boarding with the two-factor authentication for RSA. We are seeing a lot of difficult issues in terms of RSA, especially the cloud-based two-factor authentication process. We find issues with the application of the Android, i-Pad or other Apple products two-factor authentication solutions. There are significant issues with MobilePASS authentication.

More than five years.

We have encountered issue when trying to expand this particular solution for a large set of users across the country.