RSA NetWitness Endpoint Review
Helps our security team respond more accurately when there are threats

What is our primary use case?

It is mainly for market analysis. It has been performing exceedingly well.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps our security team respond more accurately when there are threats, then we get less false positives or negatives.

What is most valuable?

RSA NetWitness does market analysis in a more granular form. It gives you full visibility. You have good visibility across the flow of markets, then you can connect with more security devices across the network.

What needs improvement?

The solution is modular, for example you can buy the RSA ePack, which you buy as a module is not part of the conduit solution. They could include it and have it as an all-in-one solution. However, customers understand the model, so they buy them in modules and put them together.

The stability is good. It does not fail.

It is highly scalable. It can be bought based on your requirements.

The product has excellent support.

The initial setup requires a high level of skill, then the setup is good and smooth. If you have the skill, then you will get through it easily.

The pricing is good. It is competitive. With RSA, there is flexibility in choosing the service, products, and the range that meets your requirement, as well as they are flexible in terms of pricing. They can easily adjust if you have the requirements which are required. If you have a budget cut or a budget constraint, they can bend.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend the solution. Just go ahead and get it. It is the best you can get.

We chose RSA because of the value proposition they offered. It became clear that they have the right solution for a serious enterprise and the security operation center (SOC), and they offered the right value.

It meets our major requirements and gives you peace of mind.