Rubrik Review

The initial setup was straightforward. The bootstrapping process was right to the point and direct.

How has it helped my organization?

Saved tons of man hours on not having to do constant babysitting.

What is most valuable?

Personally, the scripting portion is my favorite aspect. They have a great PowerShell module and easy mediums to speak to the people who create and enhance them.

What needs improvement?

The functionality is missing, but they are very receptive to our thoughts and ideas.

We ran into a few issues with physical Briks and EDGE Appliances crashing, but they were all resolved by either settings, tweaks, or hotfixes.

No issues with scalability. We have added two Briks to our environment with success.

A 10 out of 10.

A 10 out of 10.

We used a combination of Veeam and Micro Focus Data Protector (was HPDP). The scalability of those two products was lacking, and it took a lot of man hours to babysit the products.

In-house.

Not applicable.

Not applicable.

We had a PoC between Veeam/HPDP, Cohesity, and Rubrik. Rubrik won out.

1 Comment
Aaron CanalesReal UserTOP 5

What are the benefits in pointing Rubrik to a CSP like AWS/S3 over a private S3?

22 August 19