Ruckus Wireless Review

Easy to manage, with a portal that makes it easy to find access points and clients

What is our primary use case?

This product provides wireless access in our warehouse and the Office and for Guest.

How has it helped my organization?

Now ther is no one complaining that have no access ore lost access.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the portal. It's easy to find access points and clients.

This product is easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful  if  the wizard when you are setting up a new access point or a wireless guest network. Could have more sugestion on default. There are too many checkboxes to get it to work.

There should be some ? you could klick on to get a short explanation what it means.

I have been working with Ruckus Wireless for approximately six months. In the past two years ago we alos hade a Ruchkus on prem.

It's very stable. We have not had any issues at all.

It's scalable. We have not had any problems. It's easy to add more users.

We have approximately 90 users in our warehouse.

We have not had the need to contact technical support. The solution has been working.

Previously, we were working with Cisco. It was more complex to manage the Cisco Network and the setup was more complicated. This was the main reason that we switched.

We decided to go with Ruckus Wireless because it was easier to use and more user-friendly and the price was better.

The initial setup was quite straightforward. It was quite easy to set it up and get it working.

We use a vendor. It was straight forwrad. It was working dicect when we connected our AP.

The price is reasonable. It's better priced than Cisco.

Cisco Meraki and Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version and it upgrades automatically.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Ruckus Wireless reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN
Learn what your peers think about Ruckus Wireless. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.