Ruckus Wireless WAN Review

Good performance, data throughput, reliability, and technical support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is wireless networking for small businesses.

What is most valuable?

The performance is very nice, the throughput is better than any other product, and it's reliable.

On the technical side, it is very easy to troubleshoot. I am working with an ISP and we provide the service to the customers and we monitor it for troubleshooting tasks. Ruckus is much easier than other products.

I have checked with other vendors and for a cloud-based service, Ruckus the fastest and the easiest.

What needs improvement?

The pricing needs to be reconsidered because it's expensive.

I have been using this solution for three years.

This solution is stable.

This solution is scalable.

The support is good. It is not a problem to open a ticket with Ruckus for Technical Support.

I have been in this field for fifteen years. At first, I started with Cisco then to Aruba, and in the last three years, I started working with Ruckus.

I am frequently working with these three products, and as recent as last week, I have started with Fortinet.

The initial setup is very nice and it's straightforward.

The solution is a little pricey, so customers sometimes select other products because of the price.

They have other cheaper models, but compared to other cheaper solutions it is not the best.

What other advice do I have?

I will always ask customers first if they have a specific vendor in mind and if they say no, then I always refer them to the Ruckus solution because of the technical aspects.

I am not involved in sales or the pricing but it's expensive.

It has very good speed, for the current user, the quantity is more. Ruckus is the first vendor who has declared access by live access points.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

1 visitor found this review helpful