Saba Cloud Review

Provided the ability to build cross-functional teams. The mobile app needs improving.

What is most valuable?

• I value the mobility: Anytime and anywhere
  • Ubiquity of technology: Accessible via browser, tablet, or smartphone

How has it helped my organization?

It has provided the ability to build cross-functional teams. It enables collaboration across a globally dispersed organization.

What needs improvement?

The mobile app needs improving. The product roadmap indicates that the improvements being released this year will put the mobile app and browser version at the same level.

I have used the product for two years personally, and for four years in my current organization.

The platform itself is very stable and secure. Just like with anything cloud, however, you are always going to encounter issues that are not common and resolved within minutes.

No issues with scalability were encountered. One of the platform benefits is the ease of scalability.

I would give technical support a rating of 7/10.

At our current organization, this has been the platform of choice.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

Ask the vendor to arrange to engage you with customers who are the same size and see how they implemented the solution. Ask them what challenges they encountered. Find out what licensing options were considered and reflecting on their initial decision, if they would change anything now.

As mentioned, I was not involved in the initial setup

What other advice do I have?

Do your own research, speak to current customers, get access to the platform and test it for the months. Test everything: ILT, VLT, Web, Video, Mobile, Communities, etc.

U37
More Saba Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Find out what your peers are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand, SAP, Workday and others in Talent Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.