Safe-T Secure Application Access Review

The web version enables out-of-office users to securely send large files

How has it helped my organization?

It's easy to use over the web. So a user who is not in the office can use it over the web, and insert files very securely.

What is most valuable?

• Sending big files via the software to a customer's email, and receiving from a customer's email.
  • The interface is very simple.

What needs improvement?

We only use this feature. This feature works well, so I don't know what else would need improvement.

Maybe the Outlook agent is not working well for installing it in the entire office, but most of the users work over the web and not with the client.

The biggest problem of the web version is the limit of 2GB. But if someone needs to send bigger files, you can install the agent on the Outlook, and this is the solution.

Three to five years.

No issues with scalability.

When we call support, it's answered very quickly. It's very good. I would say they're a nine out of 10. I work with the one person there, and he always answers for me.

I didn't use a previous solution. When we decided to work with secure files, we installed this software.

It's not complex. They do it. When I need to upgrade, I call them and they do it very quickly.

What other advice do I have?

It's very good. Install it. This is the solution you need. It works well. Of course, it depends what you need. If you need a solution for sending big files to customers or for receiving large files from them, this is a very good solution.

Download Safe-T's SDP eBook to Learn More