What is most valuable?
- Access risk alerts
- Access Certification
- Self-Service Access Request
- Password Management
What needs improvement?
- Development framework
- Workflows configuration
For how long have I used the solution?
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
No, the platform has been stable.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Yes, I found some scalability issues:
- Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- Advanced searchs with 0 rows
How are customer service and technical support?
7/10. Technical Support
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes. In several customers we have switched to SailPoint IdentityIQ due to the unified architecture and intuitive centralized governance across datacenter.
How was the initial setup?
The initial setup always was straightforward with shorter implementation times and quick benefits.
What was our ROI?
We haven`t calculate the ROI. Mainly, cost savings are associated to:
- Identifying unused or unauthorized accounts and reports them back to the appropriate business sponsor for removal and potential cost savings
- Reduce the cost of compliance by automating access review processes
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
In several cases, the IdentityIQ deployment was due to a migration from other IAM solution (Oracle Identity Manager). Usually, before deploying an IAM solution, we do a benchmark test with the customer to get the best solution for their requirements.
What other advice do I have?
- Phased Deployment
- Get to know new features
- Expand gracefully/logically
- Create a change control & env. management process
- Automate where possible
- Become flexible with migrations
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Feb 10 2015