SailPoint IdentityIQ Review
What used to be very complex can be simplified if implemented correctly.

What is our primary use case?

Enterprise application provisioning and certifications. Provisioning automatically grants access to users based on pre-qualified variables like job function, region, etc; Certification feature of IIQ allows teams to go back and validate that access is still valid, limiting access to those who need

How has it helped my organization?

Improved visibility into who has access to what improved ability to validate and certify enterprise access to sensitive applications, useful for measurement and forecasting.

What is most valuable?

Automated provisioning platform, certification because it helps with automatically provisioning users based on discreet roles, access profiles, across many different applications.

What used to be very complex can be simplified if implemented correctly.

What needs improvement?

Some of the configuration options could be more automated, but this is a complex problem and I do not expect a simple solution.

Excellent, they have a well supported active community of experts and support personnel.

It can be a bit complex and requires training and a strong background in IT systems and some software development, but other than that it can be learned over time.

N/A.

I implement enterprise software solutions for my clients and SailPoint happens to be one of them.

What other advice do I have?

Work with experience solutions experts who have worked with this tool before. Complement them with experience, and the tools needed to succeed including strong testing and development, project management and team support.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are implementers of SailPoint software at this time. We also implement our own supply chain management software as well as expertise with Oracle database technologies.