Sailpoint logo

SailPoint IdentityIQ Review
What used to be very complex can be simplified if implemented correctly.

Valuable Features:

Automated provisioning platform, certification because it helps with automatically provisioning users based on discreet roles, access profiles, across many different applications.

What used to be very complex can be simplified if implemented correctly.

Improvements to My Organization:

Improved visibility into who has access to what improved ability to validate and certify enterprise access to sensitive applications, useful for measurement and forecasting.

Room for Improvement:

Some of the configuration options could be more automated, but this is a complex problem and I do not expect a simple solution.

Use of Solution:

Under 3 years.

Stability Issues:

Scalability Issues:

Excellent, they have a well supported active community of experts and support personnel.

Previous Solutions:

Initial Setup:

It can be a bit complex and requires training and a strong background in IT systems and some software development, but other than that it can be learned over time.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing:

N/A.

Other Solutions Considered:

I implement enterprise software solutions for my clients and SailPoint happens to be one of them.

Other Advice:

Work with experience solutions experts who have worked with this tool before. Complement them with experience, and the tools needed to succeed including strong testing and development, project management and team support.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are implementers of SailPoint software at this time. We also implement our own supply chain management software as well as expertise with Oracle database technologies.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About SailPoint IdentityIQ?

Our experts can help. 232,731 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.