SailPoint IdentityIQ Review

Good documentation, support, and an active community

What is our primary use case?

We used this solution in one of our projects for provisioning rights in applications such as Active Directory and Office 365. It was also used for collecting information and centralizing it, which was then used to create rights.

What is most valuable?

There is a lot of documentation available.

The community is very active and when I had questions about an issue, I was able to find the resources.

What needs improvement?

This solution is difficult to configure.

The interface should be simple and easier to use.

I have been working with SailPoint IdentityIQ for five months.

Technical support is very responsive. When I created a ticket, they responded the same day.

I had questions, more than issues when it came to technical support.

What other advice do I have?

The project that I worked on involved an on-premises deployment, although it can also be deployed on the cloud or in a hybrid cloud environment.

My advice to anybody who is implementing this solution is to not begin without having the specification written and documented in advance. If you are implementing it for a client then you want to understand everything that the client wants to use, in advance of implementing.

SailPoint is very good when it comes to Identity Management, although I would appreciate it more if it were simpler to use.

More SailPoint IdentityIQ reviews from users