Sales Creatio Review

It provides a customizable platform that enables companies to safely store and recognize customer data, as well as connect multiple channels and other related services

What is our primary use case?

Due to Creatio’s versatility and customizability, almost all business problems can be solved using the various flexible tools that the software has to offer.

How has it helped my organization?

Creatio’s sales functionality is built on a scalable and user-friendly platform to improve workflow efficiencies and streamline employee communications. As a Creatio partner, I can now provide my customer with sophisticated tools to manage all sales channels, including direct and partner sales, e-commerce, field sales, and POS.

What is most valuable?

The system is easy to configure, build processes with, and make changes to as companies grow and change. Creatio provides a customizable platform that enables companies to safely store and recognize customer data, as well as connect multiple channels and other related services.

What needs improvement?

The overall look and feel of the software has improved over time. However, there is still some room for improvement.

Three to five years.