Salesforce App Cloud Review

​Improved forecasting, account management, 360 view of customer.​

What is most valuable?

Scalability to configure and integrate. This is due to Salesforce being easily configurable and, with the ability to build APIs, almost anything can be integrated, thus allowing more capability, more data and more value to the system.

How has it helped my organization?

Improved forecasting, account management, and a 360 view of customer.

What needs improvement?

Easier process to move to Lightning Components. There is a huge overtake of planning, testing and resources required to analyse what features would work. Currently, not all configurations and development can simply move across from Classic to Lightning. In an ideal world, this would be a lot less exhaustive.

Eight years.

Six out of 10.

Straightforward for the most part. Can be complex with API integrations and coding.

Costly, but it is the top product in SaaS/PaaS. Pricing is more for large to enterprise level companies. If integration or development is not required, I'd recommend a cheaper CRM product.

Yes, we considered building in-house, Sage CRM, Oracle CRM.

What other advice do I have?

Define your business processes. Consider customer experience first and then the User experience before thinking about data and financial related benefits.