Salesforce App Cloud Review

A reliable solution that helps us focus on business rather than technology

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for the support of business sales and service processes.

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed the company to focus on Business and not in Technology.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are quick customization, solid deployment processes, and excellent reliability.

What needs improvement?

The cost of data storage is an issue once the company grows. The last time I checked a Gigabyte of structured data (tables) cost 3000 usd per month.

Ten years.

Very stable.

With decent developers (governor-limits in Salesforce can be quite a challenge for newbies) Salesforce scales easily.

All problems solve within a reasonable timeframe. Best support comes from the community which is great.

Used Zoho CRM and also tested others. The flexibility and ecosystem for Salesforce is unmatched.

The learning curve for the initial setup can be difficult if you don't have professional help. Once the basics are learned getting things done is mostly a problem of process.

In house

Less than a year

Carefully study the user licencing possibilites and make adequate choices based on real needs (must have vs nice-to-have).