Salesforce App Cloud Review

Stable and scalable with a very good user interface

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for customer invoicing. We also use it for telling the customers about the regional upgrades and patches that we're rolling out.

What is most valuable?

I'm not sure what the most valuable aspect of the solution is, but I can say that their finance and auditing systems are quite impressive. You can audit in different invoices right to procurement. It's all quite seamless.

The user interface is very good.

What needs improvement?

I haven't used that much of the solution, so I can't speak to what would need improvement. For me, for now, I'd say it works pretty seamlessly.

There have been some minor issues here and there, but they've gotten them under control.

The solution offers upgrades at a slower pace. The solution needs to keep up with competitors.

I've been using the solution for nearly nine months.

The solution is quite stable. I haven't faced any issues in relation to the stability of the product.

The scalability is very nice once the solution has been implemented.

Currently, we use our own services for technical support. If a team member from our support needs to contact them, they do.

Our central ID services team handled the implementation of the solution. They'd be better able to discuss what the implementation was like. However, it's my understanding that it was pretty straightforward. I'm not sure how many people were involved in the deployment process.

In terms of maintenance, there's an ICT team that handles not just this tool but several tools for us. I'm not sure how many engineers on that team are dedicated to Salesforce.

The pricing of the solution is fine. The enterprise purchase was for our entire organization.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with Salesforce.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're currently using.

We're a sizeable company and have 3,000-4,000 people using the solution currently.

We're moving towards a different cloud due to a corporate mandate we'd like to have the opportunity to implement it there.

There's a lot of training that needs to be done to get used to the solution and to get to understand all of the features on offer. To tackle this, we have asked the task force training candidate members to get everyone trained. Getting a good handle on the solution is very important.

Before Salesforce, we used to use four to five disparate systems to manage all the customers. With Salesforce, we have been given one central source of tools. There are several departments that used to target customers separately and each of them was using their own systems for tracking. Now, with this one tool, there's only one type of invoice. It's streamlined everything in terms of billing and customer outreach.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

Private Cloud