Salesforce Commerce Cloud Review

Good visualization, stable, scalable, useful filters, and user-friendly

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the lead matrix that Commerce provides, which helps us to filter out the leads. It also filters out the companies that are right for us and need to target.

The visualization is very good. It's not confusing. If you are doing an analysis on your Commerce, It's very easy.

The filters are very useful and easy to customize. It's very easy to operate.

The user-friendly interface is better when compared with other CRMs.

For everything that we have used this solution for, we have had the best experience. This si the reason that we have not switched to another CRM. We will continue with this for a very long time.

They are constantly iterating and that is a good thing.

What needs improvement?

There is always room for improvement with any solution.

I have been working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud for approximately three years.

We are using the latest version.

Definitely, this is a stable solution. In terms of volume, and capability, it's very stable.

It is very stable. We started using it in a very small segment of our company and now we've expanded it. We have distributed it in geography.

First, we were using it only for the North American client base, and have now, expanded for global usage.

It's very scalable for us.

I haven't used technical support because I haven't required it.

From what I understand, it's pretty fast, and they have a 24 hour turnaround time policy that they follow. Any query is responded to within 24 hours.

Some of my team members have been in contact with technical support, but I have not personally.

I have used Marketo and HubSpot. There are many pre-existing filters, but they're not always useful.

There is a lot of filtration which makes it difficult to customize.

While the price is reasonable for what you are getting, it could still be better. For a small business, it might be too expensive.

Initially, when we installed Salesforce, we thought that it was a bit pricey, but I think for the value that we're getting, it’s suitable.

It is something that is not too off-the-shelf or too expensive, but the price could be better.

What other advice do I have?

I am very satisfied with this solution. I don't need any changes in it for what I use. They may provide other features in the future that may be very helpful for me, but I have not thought about what I would like to see.

When you are first starting, you should go through all of the tutorials. When we look at the product or look at a tool, we realize that we use the basic aspects of it. You want to have a full understanding of how to customize it for your needs, and data analysis. It's very customizable, unless you don't know how to do it then it won't be utilized fully.

There are several tutorials available online to use, that will teach you how to use it, and to customize it for your usage and requirements.

Take the time to go through the tutorials beforehand.

I would rate Salesforce Commerce Cloud a nine out of ten.

More Salesforce Commerce Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Magento
Learn what your peers think about Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.