Salesforce Identity Review

Customizable, easy installation, easy to use, and great user experience

What is our primary use case?

We used it for researching the best solution for one of our customers who was a big e-commerce platform with plans to sell on a lot of retail locations across Europe.

How has it helped my organization?

It was for a client, and it helped them a lot to organize their retail. It made it easier for them to expand across all the target areas that they had marked. They got very good support, which helped a lot in organizing their staff. This is one of the best platforms in this area.

What is most valuable?

The user experience was great because it had all the features that the client needed. It was fully customized for the client, and it was very simple. It was the best solution at that time.

What needs improvement?

The most wanted feature on such platforms nowadays is artificial intelligence, especially for marketing activities. This is also my area of expertise, so it would be very interesting to see AI in these platforms.

I used it for research for about two weeks.

Its installation was easy. We got great support from the company. There was no problem with that.

We looked at Shopify and Magento. I was very familiar with Shopify and Magento,  but Salesforce had more features, especially for marketing activities, which was very helpful.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to check out at least two or three solutions before buying one. You have to look five or ten years ahead because it is not very easy to change the platform. So, look at which one would be best at least over the next five years. It is not always about the features. You don't always need a lot of features.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about MicroStrategy Usher vs. Salesforce Identity and other solutions. Updated: May 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.