Salesforce Identity Review

Access Management tool with ability to communicate quickly via dashboard, but needs a user-friendly interface

What is our primary use case?

When we are running our pipeline in SalesForce we are able to communicate with our line managers and with the partners..

How has it helped my organization?

We are using that to have our projects documented and the tracking that in easier way with multiple options

It is valuable to have a key strategy for your activity in SalesForce.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the pipeline management, being able to track the pipeline anytime, and the ability to get in touch with our high management team or board members.

Getting in touch with the members through the dashboard in SalesForce is easier and faster than email.

SalesForce is renowned for its service strategies in most of the worldwide companies.

What needs improvement?

It takes time to learn the interface and all of the functions. For people who don't have a background in SalesForce, they will need at least one week on hand training to learn of the features.

The interface should be simplified and the dashboard has a lot of options but could be improved.

In the next release, I would like to see one single dashboard to allow the company that we are dealing with as a partner to have a way to be engaged with them as a top team between the two companies. Two different companies would be working at the same company with the same targets.

I have been using this solution for over four years.

This solution is very stable.

This solution is scalable.

Previously we had Trello. We switched to SalesForce because most of the companies we are dealing with are using SalesForce.

It is easier to get in touch with them in one dashboard from one company, one builder.

The deployment model we used is cloud-based.

What other advice do I have?

This solution meets our companies needs.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.