Salesforce Marketing Cloud Review

Stable and scalable with good pricing and useful Journey Builder and Email Studio features

What is our primary use case?

It is used for campaign management and running events. We are a service organization. We build the Salesforce Marketing Cloud for our customers. Some of them are high-tech manufacturing customers. We are not end-users.

What is most valuable?

The Journey Builder and the Email Studio features are most valuable.

What needs improvement?

We need a development environment for Marketing Cloud. Currently, there is no development environment for this solution. Other Salesforce products, such as Sales and Service Cloud, have a development environment in which the developers can do some things and then post them in production. Currently, everything happens in the production for Marketing Cloud. There is only one environment, and the developers and the end-users have to work in the same environment, which seems to be challenging. If Salesforce can bring a developer environment for Marketing Cloud, it will be good.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We are using it for three or four customers.

We are fine with their technical support. For any support requirement, we reach out to our customers, and we ask them to raise a request. We get their credentials, and then we take the support request.

We don't require a big team. It is a team of two or three people.

Its licensing is on an annual basis. Customers are okay with its licensing cost, and they don't find it expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I didn't get any complaints from our customers.

I would rate Salesforce Marketing Cloud an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud