Salesforce Marketing Cloud Review

A robust solution with good Email automation and good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We use it to communicate with our customers. We look at the reports to see the communication engagement, and then we do sequencing to make sure that there are continuous touchpoints with the client. We are using its latest version.

What is most valuable?

Email automation is most valuable.

What needs improvement?

The general setup and understanding of how to use it can be improved. There should be easier self-service for setting up dashboards. Currently, we have someone setting them up for us. I wish it was easier.

It is pretty robust, and I've never had issues with it being unstable.

It is very scalable, and it grows with your company. Currently, it is being used by only three marketers. As we grow, we probably will increase its usage.

We have not contacted them. It might be a paid service, and I don't know if we have that.

It was complex.

We hired an outside company to help us.

We did a yearly license. We negotiated and got a great deal. I don't think we would have gotten far with the regular price, but they negotiated, so it was worth that.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to invest in onboarding and implementation because you want to set it up right from the beginning. If you set it up wrong, you'll be spending more money.

I would rate Salesforce Marketing Cloud an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud