Salesforce Sales Cloud Review

It's allowed us to move away from sharing documents and use it as a single source of information for our organization.

Valuable Features

The ease of customization plus the availability of an extensive selection of apps.

Improvements to My Organization

We have moved away from sharing docs and now everyone is on the same page with only one source of truth.

Room for Improvement

It is still relatively expensive - would like to see it a little cheaper.

Use of Solution

I have worked with all versions, contact manager. group, professional, enterprise, unlimited and non profit starter pack for almost seven years.

I did need some external help initially but the reason for that was my fairly complex formula fields.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

It's outstanding.

It's outstanding on standard support plus they off premier support.

I worked, for a limited time, with Zoho and was looking for a bigger "ecosystem."

I had a few issues with the formula fields otherwise it was straightforward.

Implementation Team

We used an in-house with some vendor assistance who had a very high level of expertise.

ROI

It's never been measured, but our year on year growth would have never been possible without Salesforce.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I would rather go for a version with less functionality, but allows a budget for more users.

Other Solutions Considered

Zoho CRM

Other Advice

It is not a perfect solution to all needs but is certainly an ideal solution for most.

Prepare an extensive needs analysis - ensure that Salesforce can deliver the solution you need.