Salesforce Sales Cloud Review

Our sales team can manage and track their workloads and pipelines easier, although there are minute details to deal with during implementation.

What is most valuable?

All the features of this product are valuable to me.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps our sales organization manage their workload, manage their sales pipeline, and our execs can track performance and perform all relevant sales functions.

What needs improvement?

I cannot think of anything right now.

I've used it for four to five years.

As it is a cloud computing managed technology, all these headaches are taken care of by Salesforce itself.

5/10.

5/10.

No previous solution was used.

It was straightforward.

We did it in-house, but I would suggest enterprise companies to use a vendor team, as there are a lot of minute details with Salesforce. Experienced vendors will help you harness the real power of Salesforce using industry practices and previous experience.

I am a technical person and do not look at those details.

What other advice do I have?

Cloud computing is the future. Many companies are jumping on the Salesforce bandwagon as it integrates and works well seamlessly with other cutting edge technologies.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're a Global Strategic partner.