Salesforce Sales Cloud Review

Our sales team can manage and track their workloads and pipelines easier, although there are minute details to deal with during implementation.

Valuable Features

All the features of this product are valuable to me.

Improvements to My Organization

It helps our sales organization manage their workload, manage their sales pipeline, and our execs can track performance and perform all relevant sales functions.

Room for Improvement

I cannot think of anything right now.

Use of Solution

I've used it for four to five years.

As it is a cloud computing managed technology, all these headaches are taken care of by Salesforce itself.

5/10.

5/10.

No previous solution was used.

It was straightforward.

Implementation Team

We did it in-house, but I would suggest enterprise companies to use a vendor team, as there are a lot of minute details with Salesforce. Experienced vendors will help you harness the real power of Salesforce using industry practices and previous experience.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I am a technical person and do not look at those details.

Other Advice

Cloud computing is the future. Many companies are jumping on the Salesforce bandwagon as it integrates and works well seamlessly with other cutting edge technologies.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're a Global Strategic partner.