Salesforce Sales Cloud Review

It has allowed the Sales Directors to have better visibility about pipelines, but sale items for complex-solution sales needs improvement.

What is most valuable?

• Sales reports
  • Graphics

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed the Sales Directors to have better visibility about pipelines and working deals.

What needs improvement?

Sale items for complex-solution sales.

We've used it for a year and a half.

No issues encountered.

We haven't needed to use support as we have a specialised partner.

We used an alternative solution but it didn't meet our expectations on user interface and data consolidation. We switched, as Sales Cloud exceeded our expectations in these areas.

It was very straightforward. The only problems with the initial setup was created by us in our discussions about our internal sales process.

We used an internal team with help of an hired partner specialized in the platform.

We haven't calculated the ROI because our main objective was to provide an effective solution that our sales team can use without issues.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product for beginners and advanced sales teams. Considering the alternatives that I know, it is the best solution.

2 Comments

author avatar

Thanks for the post. Just wanted to ask if you can further clarify what you mean by "But Sale Items For Complex-Solution Sales Needs Improvement?" Are you stating that a more complex sales process is harder to map into the solution and thus track the pipeline? Or that multiple stage pipelines can be harder to follow? Also, with what other systems are you integrating?

author avatar

We were trying to integrate it with SAP ERP. But the integration project was freezed, not because of salesforce or any tech concern.

About the Complex Solution Sales, our process involved a lot of items, with different configurations and options. Our opportunity value was based on items prices and a few other prices. In this situation, the description of opportunity became very hard for our sales team. They need to track these items and prices in an excel sheet that did not integrated well with salesforce.