Salesforce Service Cloud Review

The two most valuable features for us are the customizable consoles and the ability to use custom objects.

Valuable Features:

The two most valuable features for us are the customizable consoles and the ability to use custom objects.

Improvements to My Organization:

We deployed the Live Agent function and the Social Sites feed connection which improved the response time for customer issues/feedbacks. The integrated Knowledge Base function also improved the speed.

Room for Improvement:

The prices for storing files - like example attachments - are really high per GB. We have an alternative to-do task which has one purpose, to find an alternative file storage service that we can later on connect with Salesforce.

Nowadays, we are lucky because the customers would like to connect on-premise Sharepoint with Salesforce and there is a solution that we can easily apply to them.

Use of Solution:

I started to use it two months ago and absolutely love it. Currently, I’m part of an implementation project where we earned high satisfaction from our client.

Deployment Issues:

We haven't had any issues with deployment so far.

All the limits of the Salesforce platform are well documented. I’ve seen poor documentation and bad implementation, but Salesforce is not like that.

Looks like they are hiring the best developers.

Stability Issues:

There have been no issues with the stability.

Scalability Issues:

There has been no issue with scaling it.

Previous Solutions:

I’ve used much of the legacy solutions previously within various enterprises, and found none of them to be as good as the Salesforce product.

Initial Setup:

We kept the initial setup simple and straightforward. Then we continuously improve it because the product is new for our everyday customers.

Implementation Team:

I'm working for a consultancy that implements Salesforce products.

Other Advice:

Always consult with a partner company around your area. Partners can provide different licensing constructions.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We have a partner relationship. Development, consultancy and implementations are our focus.