Salesforce Service Cloud Review

There are several good features, but the most valuable to us are the integrated email, entitlements, and the overall powerfulness of the platform.

Valuable Features

Room for Improvement

• I would like better tracking of cases with SLA overdue (including "soon overdue").
  • Emailing from the product has its limitations.
  • In the web view, the editing window is too narrow, and it's difficult for complex cases with many details (logs, etc.), so I would like to adjust the middle column size. See below:

• No ability to paste pictures from clipboard.
  • Adding in-line comments is not easy.
  • I would like them to add a button such as "Send email and mark case as pending customer info".
  • No embedded management of out of office auto-replies.

Use of Solution

I've used it for one year.

There were no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues with scaling it.

8/10

8/10

The complexity of the setup was in-between. There was some complexity.

Implementation Team

It was done mostly in-house.

Other Advice

You should use a vendor for best practices and to stay in the spirit of Salesforce, as opposed to distorting the product.

2 visitors found this review helpful
2 Comments
Olive ZhangVendor

any manufacturing company use SalesForce Case management for the IT
application ticketing management?

13 December 17
Sanjay-KumarReal UserTOP 20

Hi There,

Muchas Gracias Mi Amigo! You make learning so effortless. Anyone can follow you and I would not mind following you to the moon coz I know you are like my north star.

I am not able to view or update the specification through View/Edit in Microsoft word link on the specification rule. I am using Pega 7.1.7 with Microsoft Word 2016. I would appreciate for any suggestion on how to mitigate this issue.

https://asha24.com/OpenSpan-training-online">But great job man, do keep posted with the new updates.

Obrigado,