SanDisk SSD Review

The flash drive saved our survivor's stories and important documents when my motherboard was fried.

Valuable Features:

SanDisk Flash is extremely portable and reliable, and it protects my data. My laptop died on a Shattering The Silence Tour and Documentary Project, at FACSAFoundation.org. The storage on the device saved our documentary footage and years of hard work. We could not go back and recapture the emotions from the survivors stories and the events. It would have all been lost.

I like the higher storage with lower cost.

We got a nasty virus while on tour which fried the motherboard of my laptop. The flash drive saved our survivor's stories and important documents; and two years worth of work-things that could not be replaced.

Improvements to My Organization:

I personally use them a lot, and find that are portable, reliable, and protect my data, the stories from survivors and events from across the nation, which I could not recapture. You never know when you will get a virus, or your mother board will fry and in that instant, you lose everything.

Room for Improvement:

SanDisk Flash needs more storage and more megabytes. Videos and documentary work take a lot of storage, as well as family photos. If the packages could be created with more storage and lower fees, I believe their sales would escalate. People do not back up data or store it in a cloud as they should. Maybe SanDisk can start selling SanDisk Cloud Data storage.

I would like to see more megabytes. Maybe they could start selling cloud data services. There are so many options for expansion, and they are only limited to your imagination. The device could be thinner, lighter, and hold more data at a lower price. The future is becoming more virtual, and if you do not catch up to that, you get left in the draconian dust.

Use of Solution:

The FACSA Foundation has created a paradigm shift for survivors of sexual assault and human trafficking, when we began a 115 city tour hosting free educational prevention conferences across the nation with local advocates, filming a documentary, and conducting research. I used Sandisk Flash drives to capture our survivor stories and back up our data for our nationwide journey.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We've had no issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We've had no issues with scalability.