Sangfor HCI Review

A stable and scalable solution with regular updates and competitive pricing

What is our primary use case?

A client is using it to build a high availability system to output many virtual machines, save power, and scale it up without the need to subscribe to a cloud provider like Amazon. It is their own HCI.

What is most valuable?

Sangfor has many solutions, and you can easily manage their machine servers with just one management.

They're always striving for greatness, and they continuously update their products. For example, they have now built endpoint security within the firewall. They are continuously improving not only the security but also all other products.

What needs improvement?

It can have more compatibility and new features. I would also like to see better performance. Some of the other HCI solutions already provide the SSD and flash storage and much higher Intel processors. Sangfor HCI can improve on that.

I have been using this solution for one year.

Our clients did not have any problem with it. It has minimal downtime.

It is very scalable. To scale it more, you just need to add nodes to the management. That's it. We have around 60 users in our company.

It is good. I had interacted with them for the POC, and we decided to purchase it very quickly. They were in Hong Kong or Malaysia.

The initial setup is pretty easy. This is my first job in the IT industry, and I could easily understand how to deploy it. It took just a few hours.

The pricing of Sangfor is very competitive.

What other advice do I have?

The biggest lesson that I have learned by using this product is to not judge a product by its price. Sangfor HCI is competitive in terms of price, and it has good features and functionality. I would recommend this solution to others. I am pretty satisfied with Sangfor products, and I want other people to also experience Sangfor.

I would rate Sangfor HCI a nine out of ten. It has great features, but there is always room for improvement. I am looking forward to more features in the future.

More Sangfor HCI reviews from users
...who compared it with Nutanix Acropolis AOS
Find out what your peers are saying about Sangfor, Nutanix, VMware and others in Hyper-Converged (HCI). Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.